Choosing a Cloud Platform for Smart Services
Many device suppliers are now using Cloud Platforms provided by specialist companies that provide everything needed to get going and bring a smart services product to the market. The reason these Platform-as-a-Service solutions are popular is because they deliver a cost effective package of all the technology required to enable rapid deployment of revenue producing Smart Service programs. Not all remote service platforms are the same and this paper aims to highlight important differences by first providing a review of the history of remote services and then exploring the importance of key features.
- Use of Smart Services is accelerating
- Everyday more devices are connected to the Internet to harness benefits
- The number of security threats to connected devices is also growing
- Remote Services have evolved from modems through to VPNs
- But even with VPNs security and usability gaps exist
- The Cloud Service Platform provides a complete security solution for remote services
- Key features should be considered when selecting a Service Platform suppliers
To get your copy type the title into the message box below and if approved, the whitepaper will be emailed to your address.