ei3 has an Installation Support team that works remotely. Traveling from site to site, this Installation Support team performs technical work to connect machines and devices to ei3‘s secure private Internet Cloud.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for being the home base support for the remote Installation Support team. Based at ei3‘s office in Pearl River, NY, the Logistics Specialist maintains the schedule and plans for the Installation Support team. The Logistics Specialists also keeps track of travel arrangements, parts, conference calls, and documentation.
- Provide general support to a field technical team.
- Coordinate, schedule and purchase travel tickets, flights, and hotels as required
- Maintain inventory levels for consumable parts that are used by the field team.
- Coordinate telephone conference calls with customers
- Document details from Telephone calls
- Make project plans
- Communicate schedules
- Verify remote sites are ready and adequately prepared prior to field team’s arrival
- Experience with managing logistics in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, on a Windows computer.
- Minimum of 2 years of college-level education.
- Strong communication skills, and fluent in English reading, writing and speaking.
Personal Attributes and Additional Information
- Experience working both independently and in a collaborative team environment is essential.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and problem-solving capabilities essential.
- Compensation offered commensurate with duties and experience.
- Able to work full-time at our office in Pearl River, NY.
- Eligible for Benefits
- Base: Pearl River, NY
- Travel: Less than 10%
- Pay Range: $20 to $30 /hour
Yes! I want to apply for this position