ei3 provides a RESTful Web Service to link shop-floor data into your third-party applications including ERP, MES, and other enterprise systems. The ei3 RESTful Web service is also known as an Application Program Interface or API, and it can also be used to power-up your own dashboards, Andon display, and other Web 3.0 mash-ups.
It’s a powerful and convenient source of real-time manufacturing information that meets stringent security requirements. Because information is only provided if the request is accompanied by an authorization key, all data is transmitted using secure protocols.
This richly featured Application Programming Interface allows authorized computers to use a library of programming methods that exchange data with ei3′s Remote Monitoring Cloud.
Web Service Features
- Powerful interface to plant ERP and MES solutions
- Provides access to all data within the Remote Monitoring Cloud
- Extensive Library of Methods
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- All Data Transmitted through Secure Protocols
- Security Key Required for Data Access
- Full CRUD Support